Asked by Anonymous
I’m pretty against guns in general. its surreal seeing that american post with all these people just casually carrying guns around in the supermarket, like if i saw anyone in australia with a gun i would wonder where they even got it
Aaaaaand, its people like this that are wrong. Protection is a good thing, and guns provide protection.
If you dont like it, go live on the moon.
it just sounds to me like people use guns to protect themselves from other people with guns.
Reblogged from dropsof-optimism
The Franco Brothers
I just hyperventilated a little. Because I
wantlove them. Both of them. At the same time.
I don’t know much about James Franco, but we read a short story he wrote in my Creative Writing class and it was creepy as fuck and I LOVED it
This isn’t the Franco brothers this is literally Dave Franco and Dave Franco.
Reblogged from peachesandslizzurp
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on